[ALGTOP-L] Conference "Homotopy theory and Algebraic Geometry"

Jens Hornbostel hornbostel at math.uni-wuppertal.de
Thu Jan 12 07:55:51 EST 2017

We are pleased to announce the first annual meeting of the DFG-priority
program "Homotopy Theory
and Algebraic Geometry". It will take place at Wuppertal University,
March 21-24. Please visit
the webpage

http://www2.math.uni-wuppertal.de/~hornbost/SPPJahrestagung.html

for registration and further information. Some limited funding for
travel and lodging expenses is available.

We hope to see you in Wuppertal.

Jens Hornbostel and Marc Levine