[ALGTOP-L] Visiting positions at Illinois

Ando, Matthew A mando at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 10 10:09:10 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

We are advertising some visting positions at UIUC.  The initial appointment is for one year, but the positions will be renewable for a second year.   The application is available at mathjobs.org; the closing date is April 13, this Friday, but what is required is essentially the same as we required for our first round of postdocs and for our tenure-positions, so if you have an application on mathjobs it should be very easy to apply for these additional positions.

Regards,

Matt

Matthew Ando
Department of Mathematics