[ALGTOP-L] Collectanea Mathematica

Wojciech Chacholski wojtek at math.kth.se
Mon Oct 13 22:03:40 EDT 2008

Dear Topologists,

University of Barcelona has been  publishing a journal Collectanea

The journals Mathematical Citation Quotient of 2007 published by the
AMS is 0.7.
It has improved considerably from 0.46 in 2006.

Recently I have become its  editor and  therefore I would like to invite
topologists to submit their work to Collectanea.

There has not been many papers in topology published in Collectanea.
I believe this can and should  be changed.

If you have any question please contact me,

Wojciech Chacholski

wojtek at math.kth.se
S-10044 Stockholm

wojtek at math.kth.se